13 March 2006

What If Picasso Surfed?


I recieved an email the other day with an offer to illustrate some of my words. While I was flattered I didn't think too much of it until I checked out the artist's work.

His name is
Frank Cubillos. The painting I have posted here is called Santos De Olas. A real cubist interpretation of wave riding.

I recently sent Frank the first chapter of my novel Surrendering To The Undertow for him to illustrate. I can't wait.

In other news the
foulweather website has been updated, mainly with more photographs. The site is not complete yet. I need to re-word some things and add some more content but it is getting close. I'll post some of the new photographs on here over the next few days but check out the website anyway. If you like any of the design work, email Kara and tell her so.