19 June 2007

I'm clueless...


So it appears my piece on the resurgence of downhill skateboarding in the latest Wend Magazine really offended someone over at Epodic. Not sure who they are as they did not feel the need to leave their name. Anyway, apparently my article was the equivalent of crapping in Wend Magazine and illustrated just how clueless I am about skateboard culture. (See comments on the previous post for details)
Oh my...
Sometimes I wish I hadn't wasted so much time skateboarding but here I am 22 years deep and the obsession remains. It is a culture I would never crap on and in case you are interested in my thoughts about the exploitation of skate culture you can read about them in foulweather #1 or online here. There won't be a foulweather Nike Dunk up for review at Epodic anytime soon, that is for sure.

Oh yeah, check out the new Wend: