10 December 2009

Foulweather #3 Finished

Yes. Issue #3 is complete. It is a lot slimmer than #2, all black and white, pretty low key but my plan is to do smaller runs and slimmer issues but more frequently. Now I just need to figure out how to get it printed locally... Worse case scenario, I'll be putting in some cut, paste and photocopy time.

Thanks again to Oliver, Kernow Ken and Morgan for proof-reading.

Meanwhile, I'm hoping to have contributors again for issue #4 and onwards. If you've followed this blog and identify with any of the themes I cover or the aesthetic of Foulweather in general, drop me a line to contribute words, art or photos. I'll probably throw out some more specific ideas for contributions in the near future.

And to those of you who already sent stuff last time, I've still got your work and might just use it but I'll contact you before doing so...