15 August 2010

Hey Faggot!

Get out of the road!

Hey I understand, I mean.. you invested a lot in this beautiful automobile and you have places to go, people to see, things to do. I know… how it is… you want to push down on the gas and really feel some oomph. Mmm mmm. I get it. You have a throbbing urge that needs some release and then some queer like me gets in the way and really ruins your day, sucks the spunk out of your plans, without any thought about which direction you are pointed in.

Hey, would it help you to hit me? Would you like to get out of your car and grapple with me? I’d be OK with that. Perhaps we can roll around on the black top for a little while. Would that make you feel better? Would that be some consolation? To grab me around my faggot neck, throw me to the ground and teach me a lesson? Your sour sweat dripping into my filthy mouth. Would that make the situation a little better? Would it ease the tension on these blistering hot city streets?